Shin Nippon Machinery Co., Ltd (hereafter, "the Company") takes seriously its responsibility to protect personal information dealt with in the course of business from customers, shareholders, business partners and staff, and will abide by the following guidelines in protecting that information.
- The measures the Company uses to acquire personal information will be fair and appropriate and the Company will preserve the accuracy of the personal information acquired and manage it safely.
- The Company will not use personal information for any purpose other than that stated at the time of its acquisition.
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from the individual to whom the information pertains, except as otherwise determined by law.
- Where the handling of personal information is outsourced by the Company, the scope of the information provided will be limited to only that which is necessary and the Company will, by contractual or other means, oblige the outsourced entity to manage the information and appropriately supervise its management.
- The Company will put in place reasonable and appropriate information security measures to guard personal information against the risk of loss, destruction, tampering, leak and unauthorized external access.
- In the event the person to whom personal information pertains requests that their own information be disclosed, revised, its use terminated, or it be deleted, the Company will respond with all reasonable speed.
- The Company will ensure the appropriate handling of personal information in the course of daily duties by providing training to management and staff in the Company's Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Information, in-house regulations and appropriate management methods.
- The Company will appoint a personal information protection manager whose task will be to continuously review the content of the Company's Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Information and the information management system, and to maintain and improve both.