RULES OF USE
* The purpose of this website is to provide information on the activities of Shin Nippon Machinery Co., Ltd. Prior to using the website, please read and agree to the following Rules of Use.
* Perusing, using or downloading content or information from the website will constitute agreement to the following terms and conditions. The content, information and URL of the website may be subject to change or removal without notice.
- 1.Handling personal information
* Personal information provided by customers will be handled appropriately and in accordance with our Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Information (follow the link from this page).
* Personal information, opinions and questions forwarded to the site will be used to answer customer questions or provide better products and services and for no other purpose.
* Personal information provided by customers will not be provided to a third party for any other purpose than providing services to customers.
* Beneficial services and material may be provided by electronic or postal means on the basis of personal information provided by customers.
Trademarks and service marks used on the website are attributable either to Shin Nippon Machinery or to the entities with the right to approve their use by Shin Nippon Machinery, and may not be used without permission.
- 4.Terms of liability
Shin Nippon Machinery provides no warranties in relation to the documents or content of this website. Shin Nippon Machinery is in no way liable for any errors in a document on this website. Matters recorded in documents on this website may be subject to change or removal without notice.
- 5.Information on future performance
Shin Nippon Machinery may from time to time post information to the website pertaining to the future business and performance of the Company or the corporate group. That information will at all times be based on information available at the time of publishing and judged by the Company as reasonable. Changes in a variety of factors may cause actual circumstances to be different from predictions or forecasts. Customers should refrain from sole reliance on the information and should be aware that the Company has no obligation to revise the information.
Applications to establish a link to the website must be lodged in writing to the Company in advance. The application should include your name, your contact details (address, telephone, e-mail address), the URL of the page in which the link is to be placed, the content of the linked website and the reason for the link.
- 7.Linked sites
Management of websites other than the website and reached from the website, or with links to the website (hereafter, "linked sites") are the responsibility of the operator of the linked site. Customers accessing linked sites must abide by the Rules of Use for the linked site. Shin Nippon Machinery will bear no responsibility for loss or damage arising from use of a linked site, or for the content of the linked site.
- 9.Statistical processing of visitor data
When a customer visits the site the Company's system will automatically compile data on that visit. Information that would enable identification of an individual customer is not collected.
- 10.Applicable legislation and managing court
The Shin Nippon Machinery website, interpretation of the Rules of Use and operation of the site are in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the absence of any separate stipulation, disputes over the site or its agreed content shall come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.